Finding the Right Buy Here Pay Here Car Lot in KC
Finding the best car for you is one of the most rewarding parts of adult life in the United States. Nearly 90% of all Americans live in a household with a car, and even more of them have a license but no car. For some people who live in smaller countries or large cities, the necessity of a car might be moot. Even in places in America, the need for vehicles is not as high as the need elsewhere. But for many Americans, the rural nature of where they live makes them dependent upon cars. For even more Americans, having a car is an essential part of their adult personality.
The process of choosing a car can be complicated without the right support. Many traditional dealerships offer great prices, but so often they require outside financing. On the other hand, buying a used car from the owner can get you a great deal, but does not guarantee that you will get the best vehicle for your money. A fair and accurate bridge between the two worlds is to buy from a buy here pay here dealership like AutoBank of Kansas City.
What is a Buy Here Pay Here Car Lot?
A buy here pay here car lot is an automobile sales lot that provides in-house financing for the cars that they sell. During the 1970s, when there was an active savings and loan crisis, many buy here pay here lots arose out of a need for automobile sales companies to continue making money. During the 1970s, the economy was having a hard time, and many Americans faced credit issues which prevented them from buying new cars. Financing through a lot was a solution to both the declining sales of vehicles due to the bad economy as well the answer to being able to obtain a loan through a bank.
Financing at buy here pay here lots is often maligned as predatory, which is why it is essential to consider your lot before buying. The best buy here pay here lots in Kansas City are the ones, like AutoBank of Kansas City, who get to know their customers before recommending a car to them. If your dealership doesn’t ask you about your needs and your financial liabilities you should find a new dealership. There are many located in the Kansas City metro area, so it is best to do a little research before deciding on where to buy.
What are the Advantages of Choosing a Buy Here Pay Here Car Lot?
There are many advantages to choosing a car from a buy here pay here car lot. Among these include:
- You can buy a car at a buy here pay here lot with low or no credit. Sometimes, poor credit or other situations make it impossible for people to buy cars at dealerships or directly from owners. Buy here pay here lots allow people to finance their vehicles over time without having to worry about credit.
- Buy here pay here lot purchases help you rebuild your credit over time. Additionally, if you have issues with poor credit, you can focus on rebuilding your credit by financing through a buy here pay here dealership.
- Buy here pay here dealership staff will help you find a car that works best for your financial status. Sometimes, we get carried away when making a big purchase like a car. Using your personal preference combined with the amount you can afford to pay, buy here pay here car dealers can make informed decisions about a good car deal for you.
- There is a wide variety of cars available at buy here pay here car lots. When you buy a car from a used car platform like Craigslist, there often are a lot of vehicles listed but none in the price range that you need.
- Alternately, dealerships have a smaller inventory, which can make finding the right car for you hard. Buy here pay here car dealerships have the right mix of reasonable prices and an extensive stock that makes car buying easier.
- All buy here pay here car dealerships must meet federal regulations to sell a car. To sell a used car at a buy here pay here dealership, dealerships must list the condition of the vehicle for the buyer. This prevents potential car buyers from getting sold a “lemon.”
When Should I Choose a Buy Here Pay Here Lot Over a Traditional Dealership?
There are many reasons why people choose buy here pay here dealerships over other car buying platforms, like dealerships. However, one of the most popular ideas is because buy here pay here dealerships offer to finance to those with poor credit. When people with poor credit have the opportunity to obtain a new car, it not only gives them the opportunity to seek out better employment because of better transportation, but it also offers them the chance to rebuild their credit.
Buy here pay here lots are not just for those with bad credit, though. Buy here pay here lots also offer shorter loan terms (if approved), the opportunity to save a few steps when it comes to registering your vehicle. Finally, buy here pay here lots are designed to help you save on a used car while also assuring that you know everything there is to know about the car without having to take it to a separate mechanic.
Why Choose AutoBank of Kansas City for your Buy Here Pay Here Experience?
AutoBank of Kansas City is a locally owned and operated business catering to the residents of Kansas City, Independence, Lee’s Summit, and other surrounding areas in Missouri. The owners of AutoBank have been in the auto dealership business for almost three decades, and are committed to providing the best service around. With in-house financing, skilled technicians who look over every inch of our cars, and experienced and caring salespeople, we are sure that we can help you find the vehicle you need. Contact us or stop by one of our two Kansas City locations today for more information or to leave with the car you’ve been looking for.